1. The content of this website is the sole property of Cockerel Software Limited ("FormEvo"). All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including but not exclusively any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to FormEvo save where noted expressly to the contrary. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that the copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. FormEvo is a trade mark owned by Cockerel Software Limited. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
3. Whilst FormEvo has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of business.
4. FormEvo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. FormEvo cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. FormEvo makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. "FormEvo" is a trading name of Cockerel Software Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 03505184. Documents may be served on Cockerel Software Limited at its registered office:
Cockerel Software Limited
Third Floor, Citygate,
St James Boulevard
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
9. Any links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. FormEvo does not approve of, endorse or otherwise recommend the content of any third party site and can accept no liability for the availability, suitability or content of such website(s) to which you will be moving.
We treat your privacy seriously, please read.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘DPA’) and under the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulsation (‘GDPR’) the ‘Data Controller’ for this Website is Cockerel Software Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03505184 and our registered office is at First Floor Citygate, St James’ Boulveard, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4JE. We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number Z1599171.
Our Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’) as required under the GDPR is Archie Courage and you can contact him via email here.
2. The information we collect and how we use it
In order to purchase services from us, we need to know your name, address, and email address and various other details. The information we gather from you is the minimum we require to deliver our services and we do not request or hold any information from you that is not strictly necessary to deliver our services. We gather this information to allow us to contact you efficiently and deal with your order. The relevant information is then used by us, and our agents to communicate with you regarding our services or as otherwise required. If you wish to register for our mailing service you will need to provide us with your name and email address. From time to time we may provide the information that you have provided in subscribing to our mail service or in purchasing products or services through the Website to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We will also collect information automatically from you each time you visit our Website which may include technical information such as your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, your operation system and any active plugins as well as information about your visit e.g. what pages you visit on our Website, page response times, lengths of visits to each page and any general Website or download errors.
We may provide you with information about special features of our Website or any other services or products from Cockerel Software Ltd and associated organisations in the public and private sector that we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message with the subject line “No Marketing” by following this hyperlink.
We use your information primarily to deliver our services to you and to help us improve our service continually along with our Wesbite and user experience. Aside from the matters laid out above, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party save with your consent or as may be required by law.
3. Where we hold and what we do with your information
The information and content held on our Website is deployed geographically to maximise user experience. All information that could identify individuals within the European Union is stored exclusively within the European Union. We will never share your user information with third parties for promotional purposes.
Cockerel Software Ltd employs information gathering technologies for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of this Website, but such information will not be used to identify any individual.
You can find more information about the cookies we use and how we use them in our Cookies Policy.
5. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various security measures but you are advised to treat the internet as an insecure medium in all your communications with us.
We have policies and practices in place that not only ensure our compliance under the DPA but also the GDPR, including training and adequate procedures put in place for any staff that handle or have access to personal data or any other sensitive information.
6. Sale of business
If Cockerel Software Ltd is integrated into any company or organisation or its business is acquired by a third party, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective operators and their advisers and will be passed on to the new operators of FormEvo.co.uk.
7. Request for Information
Under the DPA and the GDPR, you have the right to find out about what information we hold about you. You can exercise that right by contacting us and we will send you any request for information in a suitable electronic form within 20 working days. Please contact us HERE if you’d like to make such a request.
You also now have the right ‘to be forgotten’ and to have your personal data permanently deleted from our systems. Again, if you would like to exercise this right then please HERE.
There will be no charge made for electronic access to your information or for your right to be forgotten from our systems.
8. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to Cockerel Software Ltd changes, for example if you change your email address, please let us know the correct details by sending an email HERE.
9. Your consent
END Last Updated July 2017
Below is a list of cookies that are set by our website.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Cookie Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||This cookie is used as a session cookie between pages on the site. It allows our web servers to respond to your actions on the website such as 'Login'. The website wouldn't work for you without it.
This cookie expires immediately when you close your browser.
It will remain on your computer for one year.
By continuing to use our site you consent to the setting of these cookies.
It is possible to stop your internet browser from accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. If you stopped accepting cookies from our website, you would not be able to download files or create returns.
Most internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
We may use Adobe Flash Player to display video or image content. It may not possible to block or restrict flash cookies using your browser settings. Information on how to control Flash Player privacy and security settings is available from the Adobe website here.
If you would like to contact us about cookies please email us via info at formevo.co.uk